Dog play equipment is the perfect addition to any park, neighborhood, training facility or recreation area. Each individual structure provides a means for dogs to increase their agility, balance, and desire for adventure. Dog play equipment is quickly catching on — these structures are being installed in a wide variety of locations all around the country. Now, dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds are enjoying the creative play and training benefits that come from using doggie play systems. And their owners and trainers enjoy the use of these products because they are maintenance free and built to last.
Ordering Doggie Playsystems for indoor or outdoor installation is a simple process. Download the Dog Play Equipment Order Form that appears on this page, complete and send to Pacific Outdoor Products by email or postal mail. This equipment can be shipped anywhere in the USA.
Here is some of the information you will need to provide:
- Amount of space available
- Budget requirements
- Equipment you would like in your dog park
- Colors: Powder coated steel frames come in one color (green, red, yellow or blue) more than one color is an extra charge.
- The textured walking surface material are red, yellow or blue, pricing is based on one color on each activity. There is an extra charge for two colors on any one activity.
- You can choose equipment for large and small dogs, or both, as shown on the website under “dog park equipment”
- Installation can be either surface mount (on concrete) or direct bury in the ground.
For assistance in ordering your dog play/training equipment or for help in completing the order form, please contact us through this website, or call 425-432-6000 and we will be happy to assist you or direct you to a dealer in your area.